1) Our web server does not automatically detect or store any information regarding the visitor’s domain or e-mail address.
2) We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and the name, address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g. credit card number and billing address) of customers who place an order with us.
The information we collect is used only to contact customers about their order and periodically to notify them of current promotions and website updates. This information is not disclosed to any third parties other than when we are legally required to do so.
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from POS Displays, please notify us by sending us an e-mail at the above address or calling us at the telephone number above.
3) If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
4) Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding the orders they have placed on-line.
5) In the future we may use customer information for new and unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may then prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
6) Upon request we will provide site visitors with access to contact information, as specified above, that we maintain.
Customers can access this information by e-mailing us at the address above, or writing to us at the postal address above.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information or financial information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
7) We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.